Uniting Communities strives to offer a safe and respectful workplace. Uniting Communities is driven by values which encourage and support our staff as well as our clients.
Uniting Communities offers staff:
- open employment and management processes
- policies and systems ensuring Equal Employment Opportunity and providing for employee rights
- systems and policies which ensure performance feedback and justice in performance management
- Award conditions and pay rates plus salary sacrificing opportunities for all
- opportunities to work that suit your personal circumstances
- support for staff development.
To view current vacancies, visit our Careers website by clicking on the link below
Click here view the proposed Community & General Enterprise Agreement.
Support for Staff Development
Uniting Communities supports and promotes learning and development and encourages employees in their endeavours to gain formal qualifications. The organisation’s commitment to learning and development is evident in the workplace culture and provides the organisation with qualified and skilled employees and provides individuals with transferable qualifications and experience
Child Safe Organisation
Uniting Communities is a child safe organisation and is committed to ensuring the safety and well-being of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We support the rights of children to live in a safe environment free from harassment.