LGBTIQ legislative reform in South Australia

The new 2016 Australian Workplace Equality Index found 45 per cent of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and/or intersex Australians hide their sexuality or gender identity at work because they fear it may damage their career. The other 55 per cent were out in the workplace. Uniting Communities supports the proposed legislative reforms, introduced in the…