A compassionate, respectful and just community in which all people participate and flourish. To achieve our Vision we will build strong and supporting communities to help people realise their potential and live the best life they can.
We will work to fulfil our Vision for South Australia through a commitment to:
- encouraging people to make positive long-term changes in their lives
- enabling individuals, families and communities to build positive community relationships
- resident-centred aged care that is respectful of the individual and encourages community connectedness
- ensuring people can overcome major challenges and avoid the need for future assistance
- enabling people to live as independently as possible and be connected to others
- embracing social enterprise as a way of doing business that has a positive impact on our community.
To achieve our Vision for the South Australian community, we will build strong and supporting communities, and help people realise their potential and live the best life they can.
Uniting Communities will treat all people with respect, with genuine interest and with understanding.
Uniting Communities believes:
- that there is room for everyone
- in making great things happen.