Uniting Communities’ purpose is to build compassionate communities and great lives.
We celebrate diversity and welcome all people regardless of lifestyle choices, ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity. Our culture reflects our values and is made up of our people’s attitudes and behaviours. At Uniting Communities, everyone has the opportunity to succeed and our people share a desire to go above and beyond for the people and communities that we support.
At Uniting Communities our culture empowers you to:
- make a difference enriching the lives of others
- be courageous and creative
- grow as a member of a valued and supportive team.
Our organisation demonstrates its commitment to the community through a number of accreditations and associations, including:
- White Ribbon Workplace Accreditation
- Child Safe Organisation
- Registered Carbon Neutral Organisation
- Commitment to Reconciliation
- Charter of Rights for Children and Young People in Care
- Apology Regarding Past Forced Adoptions
- Public Apology to the Forgotten Australians
Full details of Uniting Communities’ Commitments.