Uniting Communities’ vision is to create a compassionate, respectful and just community in which all people participate and flourish. To achieve this, we need to build strong and supporting communities to help people realise their potential and live the best lives they can.
Uniting Communities celebrates diversity and welcomes all people regardless of lifestyle choices, ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity. Our culture reflects our values and is made up of our people’s attitudes and behaviours. At Uniting Communities everyone has the opportunity to succeed and our people share a desire to go above and beyond for the people and communities that we support.
At Uniting Communities our culture empowers you to:
- Make a difference enriching the lives of others
- Be courageous and creative
- Grow as a member of a valued and supportive team
Our organisation demonstrates its commitment to the community through a number of accreditations and associations, including:
- White Ribbon Workplace Accreditation
- Child Safe Organisation
- Registered Carbon Neutral Organisation
- Commitment to Reconciliation
- Charter of Rights for Children and Young People in Care
- Apology Regarding Past Forced Adoptions
- Public Apology to the Forgotten Australians
Full details of Uniting Communities’ Commitments.