If you need legal advice, we can provide expert, independent and confidential support. We provide general legal advice as well as more-specialised services.


Uniting Communities Law Centre

Need legal advice but don’t know where to go? Our Law Centre (formerly the Central Community Legal Service) can help. Our qualified legal practitioners can provide free legal information, advice, representation, referral and assistance to the community.

Read More

Consumer Credit Law Centre SA

The Consumer Credit Law Centre SA provides free legal advice, legal representation and financial counselling to people in South Australia in the areas of credit, banking and finance.

Read More

Welfare Rights

Operating across South Australia, our Welfare Rights Service can support you with social security matters. We can provide advice and assistance when dealing with Centrelink and in appeals to the Administrative Appeal Tribunal.

Read More

Communication Partner Service

If an adult or child with complex communication needs is involved with the criminal justice system, we can provide support to assist them to fully participate in the legal process.

The Communication Partner Service supports people to communicate the best and most accurate account of their evidence.

Read More